Accessing public hearings remotely
As per Governor Little's Stay-Home Order and extreme declaration, in addition to the Mayor's Self-Isolation Public Health Notice, the City of Driggs will conduct all public meetings and public hearings remotely. There will NOT be an opportunity to attend any meetings in person, until such time as these orders are lifted.
For more information regarding COVID-19 please see this page.
Instructions for Citizens to participate in remote public hearings:
- By personal computer - Tune in using Zoom.com. See the current agenda for the meeting or hearing you would like to attend for information to access a meeting using Zoom
- By phone - See the current agenda for the meeting or hearing you would like to attend for a dial-in phone number and access ID specific for that meeting
Attending a meeting by phone or Zoom will allow you to listen to the meeting, however, there will not be an option to participate or comment via phone or Zoom. If you wish to submit a comment on a particular application, please submit your comment by email, voicemail, or text message before 5pm on the day before the meeting is to take place, as noted below. You may also submit a comment during the public comment portion of the public hearing by following the instructions below.
- Submit by mail (City of Driggs, PO Box 48 Driggs, ID 83422)
- Submit comment by phone and voicemail (208-354-2362 ext. 1007)
- Submit comment by email (PublicHearingComments@driggsidaho.org)
All comments must include your name and address of residence (no mailing, or temporary addresses). Please reference which public hearing you are commenting on and whether your position on the application is in favor, neutral, or opposed to the application. Comments must be received by 5pm on the day before the hearing to be included. The City is not responsible for lost mail, or email traffic.
- Submit a comment by email (PublicHearingComments@driggsidhao.org)
- Submit a comment by voicemail (208-354-2362 ext. 1007)
Questions or concerns regarding attending public meetings remotely or for additional information, please contact Driggs Planning & Zoning Administrator, Leanne Bernstein, by phone at 208-354-2362 ext 2106, or by email at LBernstein@driggsidaho.org. If you feel that you will not be able to attend a public meeting by the above methods, please contact city staff and we will assist you as feasible.
All public meetings are recorded. Meeting minutes will be posted to the City's website upon approval.