OFFICIAL COVID-19 INFORMATION
COVID-19 Community Hub is a webpage created byTeton Community officials to ensure all accurate and important information regarding the pandemic is in one location. Announcements, vital statistics, maps and community resources are available and new content will be added daily.
Governor Brad Little issues a Statewide Stay-At-Home Order March 25, 2020
The statewide stay-home order is effective immediately and will remain in effect for 21 days. Governor Little and public health officials will evaluate later whether to extend the order past 21 days.
Governor Little's Statewide Stay-Home Isolation Order - March 25, 2020
FAQs about the Stay-Home Order
Daily Press Release - Please refer to the COVID19 Community Hub for the daily press release.
*Previous press releases can be obtained by emailing the City Clerk.
CURRENT CITY REGULATIONS & GUIDANCE
NEW! Shelter in Place Public Notice
March 21, 2020 – In consultation with Teton Valley Health, the cities of Victor, Driggs, and Tetonia, and Teton County, Idaho are recommending self-isolation in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to minimize community spread.
- All persons are advised to stay home except to complete essential activities or go to work to provide essential commercial and government services.
- Essential activities include grocery shopping, going to the bank or hardware store, going to the doctor, getting gas, collecting curbside take-out from a local restaurant, and recreating outdoors while practicing social distancing and being careful to avoid forming groups of any size.
- Grocery stores continue to be restocked on a regular basis. There is no need to hoard supplies. Please buy only what you need.
- Transportation will remain open, and trash pickup will continue.
Click here to view the entire Public Notice.
IMPORTANT: Driggs City Council passed an Emergency Declaration Resolution #367-20 at the Emergency City Council Meeting held March 19, 2020 at 1:00pm:
A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF DRIGGS, AFFIRMING THE MAYOR'S DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY, EXTENDING SAID DECLARATION BEYOND THE SEVEN DAY STATUTORY SUNSET, AND ESTABLISHING RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS WITHIN THE CITY TO PREVENT THE FURTHER SPREAD OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC TO PROTECT THE HEALTH, SAFETY, AND WELFARE OF THE RESIDENTS AND VISITORS TO THE CITY OF DRIGGS, IDAHO.
Please click here to see the full Resolution as adopted.
WAYS TO REACH THE CITY OF DRIGGS
Payments: Utility payments can be made through Express Bill Pay at https://www.xpressbillpay.com/#/?org=driggs10632 All payments (utility and resort tax payments) may be put in our dropbox north of the City Hall building or in the payment slot in the City Hall breezeway. You can also mail payments to PO Box 48, Driggs, ID 83422.
City Council and Board/Committee Meetings: We are exploring ways to live stream these meetings. At this time, we are keeping close watch on the situation and will monitor it week by week. Meetings may be canceled or postponed at any time.
If you would like to meet with any city staff, please email or call to make an appointment and ensure the staff member is available. We are happy to schedule phone or video meetings as well.
Stay Informed! Like the City of Driggs on Facebook, visit our website often and subscribe to our email notificiations.
- State of Idaho COVID-19 Page
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19 Page
- National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Resource Page
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Community Foundation of Teton Valley
- Teton Regional Ecomonic Coalition
- Downtown Driggs Association
****PLEASE NOTE: There is NO danger to the City's water system due to the COVID-19.
Looking for operating hours of a local business? Click here to see a list of businesses and their operating status as maintained by Teton Valley News.
START BUS message:
The following commuter trips will be suspended as of March 30, 2020:
Teton Valley 4
Departing at 7:40 am and returning at 7:30 pm
Idaho’s primary election to remain on May 19 and will be conducted by mail. Please visit the Teton County Election webpage for more info.